The payment is encrypted and
transmitted securely with an SSL
About the Destination:
Pattaya: Popularly known as the ‘beach land’, thanks to its beautiful water bodies, Pattaya is the perfect destination for anyone with its bustling and vibrant streets, beautiful beaches, electrified nightlife, and amazing choices when it comes to its local cuisine.
Bangkok: Visit Bangkok, the City of Angels, to explore its ancient history, magnificent temples, and grand palaces, mouth-watering local Thai cuisine, street food, vibrant nightlife, and a haven for shopaholics!
About the Experience:
– Places Covered: Bangkok & Pattaya
– Flights Included from India
– Standard Hotels (Choose from 5 options)
– Meals Included as per itinerary
– Sightseeing and Transfers as per itinerary
– Send Inquiry for Best Prices
– This Thailand tour of 5 Days and 4 Nights departing from India provides you with some spectacular sightseeing opportunities.
– Upon arrival in Bangkok, get transferred to Pattaya where you will get ample time to explore the vibrant city.
– During the tour you will be visiting the world famous Koh Lan, the enigmatic coral islands; indulge in snorkelling or diving if you wish to.
– Visit Wat Trimitr and Wat Benjamabophit, the two famous temples of Thailand which display incomparable architecture.
– The package includes food, accommodation and round trip transfer.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
On arrival in Bangkok, you will be transferred by our local representative to your hotel in Pattaya. Later in the evening enjoy dazzling performances by transvestites at Alcazar show. Overnight in Pattaya.
This morning, sail across the sparkling water of the Gulf of Thailand to the offshore island, popularly known as the Coral Island. Admire the colorful corals and varied marine life from your glass-bottomed boat. Enjoy water sports like banana boat ride, parasailing, scuba diving at additional price. Overnight in Pattaya.
Includes Breakfast & Lunch
Today, you will be transferred to Bangkok, one of the most cosmopolitan, contrasting and compelling Asian cities. Later enjoy a Bangkok city tour, and visit golden Buddha temple, this temple houses an ancient solid gold seated Buddha image of the Sukhothai period, three meters in height and weighing five and a half tons. Later drive through Chinatown to visit the Marble temple. (Tour starts at 12:30 pm)
Overnight in Bangkok.
Today visit Thailand’s most popular open zoo, the Safari World. Enjoy the spectacular Dolphin Show, Sea Lion Show, Orang-Utan Boxing Show, Stunt Show and the Bird Show. Come across thousands of rare and endangered species roaming freely in their natural habitat. Also visit the marine park. Overnight in Bangkok.
Includes Breakfast and Lunch
Today, you will be transferred to Bangkok airport for your flight back home.
It was amazing trip we enjoyed a lot.